1. You have the right to speak for yourself (even when others think they can do a much better job at expressing your views than you can).
2. You have the right to honestly express yourself (even when others do not like or agree with what you have to say).
3. You have the right to complete your sentences (even if other people think they already know what you’re going to say).
4. You have the right to be treated with respect (even if your ideas or suggestions are despised).
5. You have the right to terminate conversations with those who don’t honor the aforementioned rights.
That’s my two cents.