Today is another FwTK/Ask Isaac combo where we take questions submitted via the website and live questions from Facebook.
Covered in the episode: I explain why, “I’m angry at everybody”, we answer a few tough questions about choosing alternatives to college and dealing with skeptical parents, as well as how to build a network outside of school. I also discuss why I’ll never acknowledge the fact that Isaac Morehouse defeated me in a game of 1-on-1 basketball several years ago. Plus an assortment of other great questions, including:
- What ideas are we wrestling with?
- What can a 12 year old do to earn money?
- Should sweatshops be banned?
- One-on-one basketball matchup predictions?
- Should people who love liberty be more vocal about racial issues?
- What podcasts do we listen to?
- The WNBA?
Thanks to Vake, Tim, Morgan, Cameron (and Derek), Edward, Billy, Walter, Danny, Simon, and Don for questions.
Recommendations: The Most Dangerous Superstition, by Larken Rose, The State is Out of Date, by Gregory Sams, the brand spanking new discoverpraxis.com and the video there!