Today is the day.
Isaac Morehouse and I have launched our new podcast: “Office Hours.” This is a show where we offer philosophical insight and actionable advice on all things pertaining to personal/professional development. We’re like the geek squad for your creative challenges. You bring the problem. We’ll bring the nuts and bolts.
This week, on the first episode of Office Hours, Isaac and I tackle three questions about a daughter who feels stuck in college, a young entrepreneur who doesn’t know how to pitch his business, and a successful professional who feels bored with life.
In this episode:
– A handwritten letter from a mom with an ambitious daughter who can’t stand college.
– How to create experience around your interests as a young person
– Answering the classic question, “What Do You Do?”
– How to develop your elevator pitch for what you do
– Describe what you do with honesty and don’t panic
– What to do when life is good, but you feel bored?
– Choosing projects that stretches your boundaries