skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Cut PDPs/Goals from deliverables
- Add case studies/participant stories
- Isaac’s “New World Order” video
- Framing experience expectations
- Opening Seminar — Group activity where participants write down their three main goals for the program. Have the do a positive version (ie. 3 things I want to see happen) and a negative version (ie. These are the things that would make me feel unsatisfied). Then break them up into groups to discuss.
- Post OS Activity — Take the goals and anti-goals from OS and expand on them. Come up with concrete PDPs to achieve the goals and avoid the anti-goals. Then schedule a session with TK or Chuck during the first week to discuss them and plan the first month.